How Angel Numbers Guide You Toward Your Dream Life



I am not certain how long angel numbers have been termed as such but I do know that the first day I decided to investigate the meaning of the numbers that I was seeing so frequently and I looked online and came across the term angel numbers I have been very glad I did.

Since then, I have learned by experience that angel numbers can help me to find peace during difficult situations and they have given me much hope and motivation when I needed it.

It was not until I began to interpret the meaning of angel numbers that I ever even questioned their potential accuracy. The first numbers that I found being translated into messages from spiritual guides came from Doreen Virtue. She is such an amazing woman. Wonderfully positive and very in tune with what she has to offer the world. She currently has a webpage where you can enter any number up 999 and receive a detailed meaning of the number you have been encountering. Her page has a signup require but can be found here.

My all-time favorite and most-frequented source for translating angel number meanings is the site called sacred scribes and it is really changing my life for the better.


I want to share this sacred scribes Angel number site with you and I hope you have the same experience.
It's not some woo-woo magic weirdness. It's just a cool way of receiving some information on how you are "vibing" at the moment.

Try it out and see if you don't notice some really neat partners and gain some confidence and motivation that supports your life decisions.

Here is the link:
Joann Scribes Sacred Numbers

How to use the Angel number site:

Use the site listed above for guidance, motivation, inspiration, and to identify numbers that you have noticed either to patterns or that have been repeating themselves. A pattern of numbers can be consecutive jumpers that you are seeing or sets of repeat numbers such as 123, 234, 222, 333 and so on. Repeat numbers include any numbers that you just happened to notice that you are seeing on a regular basis. Or, sometimes, you can be in a high-flying, high vibration state and just have a feeling to look at a clock or a book or check your email or something along those lines at a number will stand out to your soul. Make note of those numbers and visit Joann Scribes' Angel numbers website, find your number, and discover what message the universe is trying to communicate to you.



Take whatever messages you receive and apply them to your life accordingly. Most importantly, take action on whatever you feel the message is trying to communicate. If you do nothing because you do not feel ready, that is understandable, but know that the message will keep coming around until you do take action on it. This is because it has shown up as an answer to your heart's wishes and your deepest desires.

Try to have fun with it and remember that if you see something that doesn't excite you, take it as a suggestion to make changes to the path you are currently on.

You can always make a shift in your energy toward improvement.

- Bridgette

No comments

Post a Comment